Stephanie M. Gai, Esq. MBA.
Stephanie Gai is an associate attorney at Choi Capital Law PLLC and practices in the area of immigration law, real estate, and corporate law.
While in law school, Stephanie was a member of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Board, and Vice- President of Professional Development for the Albers Graduate Student Association.
Ms. Gai has an interest in advocacy work and social justice. Ms. Gai is on the Board of a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that maintains sport and recreation playfields, and promotes after school activities, and has drafted testimony and testified at the Washington State Judiciary Committee for the expansion of services provided by the Office of Public Guardianship to include pre-guardianship services including acting as attorney in fact to allow individuals to draft estate planning documents and prepare for incapacity or death.
- Seattle University School of Law (J.D.)
- Seattle University Albers School of Business and Economics (MBA)
- University of Washington (B.A.)
- Washington State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for Western District of Washington